Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/bytecos/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-spamshield/wp-spamshield.php on line 2033
Content Creation Services
Are you looking for the best content creation service with affordable price? Actually, content is the raw material of your websites. Only content can attract your visitors and it can make them as the potential customer. Content is the overview of your digital business. Without quality content, there has no way to prove yourself as brands in the digital age.
When a clients come to your office then your can impress them by services, decorated office, experts team or your logic. But in the digital system, there has no way to do that. You have to showcase your all the things by a website and here needs the content. All the equipment will be here with content. With this in mind, you have to generate great content to make your business innovative from others. On the other hand, you have to highlight yourself in every amazing way by this content.
If you are able to maintain a blog with your business website, then it will be very easy to prove yourself as the experts in this field. You have to motivate anyone with the content of your websites. With this in mind, digital ages tell content is king for marketing procedures. So, how will you get and generate valuable content? ByteCode, a leading digital marketing firm can help you to get this content services. We have arranged a lot of local and native writers to provide this services. How ByteCode provide the best content creation services? Let’s take a look at the different types of content creation services of ByteCode.
We provide the following content creation services
- Niche/Affiliate Site Content: ByteCode is providing the best niche and affiliate site content from local and native writers. You can choose our services to get content. It’s no matter how niche/micro niche topics you need, as we’ve made a great team with the various niche. You can take as much content as you need with the focused deadline. You can check out this services too to know more niche/affiliate site content.
Product Descriptions & Review: You can write product description of your services. On the other hand, you can take Amazon product description or review from ByteCode. We are providing this services by researching the market and your competitor.
- SEO Content: ByteCode is providing keyword rich content and it will be ranked #1 in the SERP. You can’t imagine how urgently can rank your website with the SEO optimized content. You can check our SEO services too.
- Blog posts: Blogging is the best way to prove yourself as an expert and it can help you to make your brand more attractive. We can generate and help you to produce specific and well-optimized blog content for you. You can easily see the progress of your business.
- Authority articles: Some article can make you boss and ranked in the search engine easily. You can write those article as authority styles. It will surely make you as authoritative. This types of articles help you to get the natural link which is described as skyscraper link and it’s very good in the eyes of the search engine.
- Link bait: This types of content are created to get the backlink. You can share it on every article directory or social bookmarking sites. On the other hand, you can make it popular in many newspaper or social media. Certainly, it will help you to get the valuable link and it will surely help you to increase brand.
- Optimized press releases: Do you want to get the attention of your competitor or relevant customer? A press release can help you the most. An optimized press release can bring more brand awareness and search engine visibility. It can surely help you get some important backlinks too.
- Optimized content: do you need more optimized content for specific purposes including social media, search engine or article directory? You can also talk with us about this types of content. We can create a lot of optimized content related to your niche or business.
- Facebook Posts / Tweets: Social media is the great source of traffic and potential customers. On the other hand, it helps you to increase your brand. Similarly, it also helps to engage with the valuable customers. So, social media viral content can help you to establish social media based fan of you and regular content can surely help you. With this in mind, ByteCode is providing social media content services.
- Also, we can create Infographics, Meme, Videos, Guides, Book Reviews, Opinion post, Product Reviews, How-to content, Lists, Link pages, Ebook, Case Study, Podcast & Interview Type content for you. Just Contact Us. Learn More about various type of content.
Choose your Plan Below
[/mk_fancy_title][mk_pricing_table table_number=”3″ order=”ASC” orderby=”menu_order” tables=”17661, 17663, 17665″][/mk_pricing_table]
Don’t need Keyword Research?
[/mk_fancy_title][mk_pricing_table table_number=”3″ order=”ASC” orderby=”menu_order” tables=”17674, 17677, 17678″][/mk_pricing_table]
Do You Need Expert Advice For Planning Your Website?
[/mk_fancy_title][mk_pricing_table table_number=”3″ order=”ASC” orderby=”menu_order” tables=”17684, 17690, 17691″][/mk_pricing_table]
Best Content Creation Service Provider’s List
Some Tips For Content Writing!
- Write a great introduction: Your visitor might not even get down to read the rest of your Content / Review if your introduction isn’t good enough. So, in the end, a great introduction and an unbiased review are all you need to get a decent conversion rate.
- Generate Value: Google doesn’t like contents that won’t provide any value to the users. So, there is no reason to write hundreds of articles. You can focus on one article a month, but make sure it’s unique and written well.
- Create Visual Content: Don’t create the texts only. Try to include pictures, videos, and illustrations to enhance user experience.
- Be a story teller: Don’t write pages after page. Create content as like a story teller.
- Provide information: Don’t sell only, try to provide valuable information among the content.
Yes! We do it. ByteCode tries to follow the rules and we are doing better in the market for this reason.
Smart Writing Techniques: How to Write less and say More
Sometimes, you can express a lot by writing less, but all can’t do it. It’s very necessary to engage the visitors with your content. ByteCode always tries to follow this smart technique. You can also see some bullet points to do the same work.
- Make an overall plan of the content and make a draft
- Try to leave meaningless sentences and garbage words
- Always try to less use of adverbs, linking words and phrases
- Use shorter sentences and avoid longer and complex sentences
- Read, read and read
- Revise the post by a non-native speaker, they will be able to measure the content, if it is easy to read or difficult
- At last, make great introduction
If you can tell a lot by writing less, you can’t imagine you will be able to interact more visitors with you all the times.
Mandatory Rules For Content Writing
- The article should be unique and well researched.
- Article should be SEO friendly
- You have to research on the particular topic and come up with a detailed content.
- Don’t use jargon or difficult words, only talk the important things and try to make the sentence as simple as you can, overall reader satisfaction matters!
- Please include relevant image and data in the Article.
- Please always mind it, you are writing a story, not an Article and use passive voice as less as you can in the article.
- When writing your call-to-action, you should find a way to integrate these six persuasive words: * You * Free * Bonus * Because of * Instantly * New.
- The natural flow of information.
- The introduction must hook the readers immediately.
- What makes the product best. You have to mention it.
- How to choose the best one (For paid product, service, software review)
- Main keyword density must be 0.5-1% in the article that means if you write 1000 word article use main keywords 5 or 10 times at least, also keep in mind to use meta keywords if possible.
- Please add sub keywords at least 2 times in the article.
- Use passive voice as less as you can and don’t write the complex sentence to increase word count.
- Please include the best source URL on that subject from the internet as reference.
How to be a good writer
If your aim is to be a good writer then keep continuing this section. We have given you some resource in the following section.
For Learning Grammar
- English Grammar in Use Book with Answers Third Edition (Intermediate) by Raymond Murphy.
- Common Mistakes in English by T.J. Fitikides
For Learning Vocabulary
- English Vocabulary in Use (Elementary) by Michael McCarthy
- English Vocabulary in Use (Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate) by Stuart Redman
- English Vocabulary in Use (Advanced) by Michael McCarthy
- Bangla Academy English-Bangla Dictionary by Bangla Academy
- Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary 9th Edition by Oxford University Press
Daily News Paper
- The Daily Star
- USA TODAY
- New Age (Editorials)
- Lynda– Writing for the Web
- Lynda- Writing Articles
- Lynda- Writing Marketing Copy
Some Important Blog Posts
- How to Write Successfully for the Web
- How to Write an Article for your Website
- How to Become a Better Blog Writer in 30 Days
- On-Page SEO: Anatomy of a Perfectly Optimized Page (2017 Update)
- How to Write Content For Amazon Niche Site That Converts
- How To Write A Niche Site Homepage Content That Converts
- How to Write with Power and Authority, Even if You Feel Like a Nobody
- How to Write So Vividly that Readers Fall in Love with Your Ideas
- Check the quality of the content
- How to Write Conversationally: 7 Tips to Engage and Delight Your Audience
- SEO Copywriting ultimate Guideline
- How To Write A Blog Post Fast (5-Step Process!)
10 Actionable Content Marketing Tips in 2017
After creating content it’s very much necessary to promote it. Without marketing the content, you will not get the actual benefit from it. With this in mind, you have to spread your content most probable place in online. Here, you will learn 10 most popular and actionable ways of marketing of your content. But surely you should know why do you need content marketing.
Why do you need content marketing:
Without spreading your content you will not get the actual benefit from it. As content is the best marketing policy in the digital world, you have to spread it correctly. Let’s talk the benefit of content marketing.
- Increase domain and page authority: Yes! More content means more domain authority. As we know domain authority is not a vital factor for SEO now. But anyone can’t deny domain authority helps you to rank all the quality content of the domain. We can tell content means authority and authority means rank.
- More page views: If you write quality content as well as can promote it actively, then it will surely increase the page views of your website. It will help you to reduce the bounce rate of your website.
- More social traffic: When customer will get valuable and unique content regularly, it will increase social traffic and you know social traffic is the good signal for the search engine ranking.
- Increase Brand value: You will not get brand value without publishing high-quality content. As online reputation and brand totally depend on high-quality content.
Certainly, you will get a lot of benefit by publishing and marketing content. Let’s see the must need and popular content marketing procedures now.
1. Understand your audiences: Without knowing your audience perfectly, it’s very tough to win their heart. If you can know their gender, demand or thinking quality you will be able to sell anything to them. So, before starting or creating content marketing, you have to take techniques by following their demand. Not to mention, if you are able to understand your audiences, you will be able to make them the as the loyal customer for the lifetime.
2. Make content as the resource: If you don’t get any sale from the content, never hesitate. Continue to create the valuable resource. When they start to take your content, you can’t imagine how many sales can come every day.
3. Think as like customer: When you are promoting your content, you have to think or react as like customer. If you are a customer of this content or product what did you want or search for the content? If you can behave as like a perfect customer, you are the good marketer ever. So, make yourself as the customer and then try to sell it.
4. Develop SEO friendly Content: For getting the customer from the search engine, you have to develop SEO friendly content. You have to remember that search engine traffic can benefit anyone for a long time. If you are able to rank the content, you will get the traffic for the lifetime.
5. Do remarketing: If any techniques work fine, try to repeat the process again and again. Similarly, if any tactics don’t work, try thinking differently by following the psychology of the customer and try to add value again in the content. Don’t forget content is king.
6. Give an actual answer by the content: Visitors will come by reading the title of the content. But if they don’t get their desired answer from the content, they will not come here again. With this in mind, try to give the perfect and actual answer to make a visitors into potential customers. Not for today only, it will be for the lifetime asset of you.
7. Create a personal voice among the content: Visitors like to hear personal experiences or voices among the content. If you can do it, you will be able to get trusty customers. Actually, a customer buys a product with your voice, not anything.
8. Publish what needs only: Never publish anything for quantity. Always try to create valuable content to attract the attention of the visitors. It will surely create a good brand for the lifetime.
9. Don’t copy the theme of others: You can research a lot of content, but don’t copy the popular one. You should make a content with your own research. You have to add new things in your content. Visitors will come to take any point. So, try to find out it.
10. Be regular and create keyword research: You have to generate content regularly. Similarly, you have to promote it regularly. Never forget to do keyword research. It will help you to target the search engine too and it’s must-need for all types of content.
11. Get maximum benefit from the content: If you can follow the above rules, you will surely get success by your content. Try to change techniques all the time. It will give the different taste to the visitors too.
At last, I will tell, never write with garbage word, try to add value with quality words. Be a storyteller and content writing totally depends on it. ByteCode are ready to help you for content creation services. For more info visit our office or make a contact us. Thanks in advance. 🙂
Still, have questions in mind? Or want to get a call from us?
Just fill-up the contact form or call us at +88 01716 988 953 or +880 1903 000 566 to get a free consultancy from our expert or you can directly email us at email@example.com We would be happy to answer you.