: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/bytecos/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-spamshield/wp-spamshield.php
on line 2033
Who cares you are a blogger or writing a lot of useful tips for making their life more convenient and easiest? The truth is here, and that’s why you need to get top ranking on Google. Are you confused still now about what do I want to tell? I know if you are a newcomer or expert in the SEO field, you know that without ranking in the first page on Google you have no value of your evergreen materials to others. If others do not access your creative, hard work how will you evaluate you? For this reason, every bloggers or webmaster tries to get the answer “How to get top ranking on Google in recent years?”
In general, Google loves the quality content, and it tries to provide high value to rank your page. But there have some other things too. If you follow the so-called link building tactics or doing the social bookmark or submitting in the Forum or Directory, it is time to stop now. Google is very smart now, and it is using AI (Artificial Intelligence) to detect the content quality and users engagement. For this reason, it is true, the old school method is not backdated at all, but you need to provide quality here.
Particularly, Google loves natural content and it does not like them who try to impact the SERP. But it is also the reality that Google is not telling you to do SEO on your website, it needs to keep the naturalism. So, in 2018 and the next years Google is trying to keep the search ranking algorithm almost neat and clean. So, creating quality content will get the priority. On the other hand, you have to do the SEO to get top ranking on Google. You need to become smart as well. For this reason, I have researched in many places and content of the Guru in the industry and getting that the below 13 steps will be the highest value. With this in mind, I will recommend to follow all the 13 steps and not to forget anything to get your writing piece or service in the first position on the first page of the search engine.
13 Steps to Get Top 10 Rankings on Google in 2020
Getting No. #1 position in Google is not so easy nowadays by following the traditional backlink strategy. Though it is not impossible as well. For this reason, you need to follow the right techniques to get the top ranking on Google. With this in mind, I have discussed all the essential and white hat tactics (Which Google loves most) to keep your page on the top position on the search engine. Let’s talk about details.
1. Create a list of targeted keyword
It is not the year of writing all the things which come to your mind. That means you need to depend on metrics to get the success and listing on the top of Google and other search engines. With this in mind, the first thing you need to follow is making a list of targeted keyword first to get the proven results. For this reason, you need to do Keyword Research and you have to take care of your niche. If you start blogging without any plan or targeted keyword, you will not get the top position on Google with the profitable keyword. With this in mind, the very first duty of you is making a list of targeted keyword.
2. Find out the cost of SEO Campaign and top keywords
When you want to get the rank with your desired thinking, you need to examine the competitors. You have to understand the tactics of your competitors and quantity of links that you need to outrank them. You will understand the cost of your SEO campaign by exploring the competitors. Google analytics or Link Analyzers software will help you to get the appropriate results. If you can find out the high potential and traffic keywords for you and how can you place yourself in the top position, then your research will be successful.
Finding the right keywords will help you to reduce the cost as well as to rank the keywords easily. With this in mind, the primary responsibilities of you are looking for the best keywords which will be profitable and low competition. The research shows that the long tail keywords become low competitive always. For example, if you target the keywords “Link Building Service” it will be highly compatible. On the other hand, the “link building service in the USA” can be more specific and low competition. So, you can get the top results easily, and it can bring you highly targeted traffic.
3. Prepare a detailed Link Building Plan
Backlinks are the most effective things which will affect the ranking of your site. For this reason, you need to take a great care here. Basically, a successful planning is the half of the battle. On the contrary, you need to make a detailed link building plan for accessing the desired success. As the amount and quality of the link will define where your page will stay, so you have to give particular attention here.
Equally important, Google does not like the spammy link at all. So, you have to avoid in this area. On the other hand, you need to give focused on the content. In spite of, you have to complete and check you have done the work. Getting the backlinks in a day, it is very useful to get the links in a specific time period and a consistent way. It makes the link natural and smooth. So, you have to follow a schedule as well when planning for link building.
4. 50% of backlinks should point to the inner pages of your website Source
The importance of Backlink Distribution has no need explain again. If you get the link in the same format, it will seem as spammy. So you have to take the backlink in every way of linking. When you want to make the link natural for the lifetime, it is very essential. For this reason, I will share 5 methods of backlinks which will change the ranking of your sites. At the same time, you will stay in the safe position.
- Always get the link to different anchors text
For example, your main keyword is “Best Coffee Brand” then your anchor text should be like this
Best Coffee Brand in the USA
Best Coffee Brand in the World Ranking
Best Coffee Brand 2018
Best Coffee Brand in New York USA
Best Coffee Brand with user ratings
That means you are using your main keyword, but you are not using the same keywords in every link. I have told it just for the concept. Keep as many variants as you can bring.
- 45% of your anchor text should contain the website URL
It is also efficient for making the anchors text natural and mostly uses this type of anchor text. Here you will keep the URL of your website with text or not. For example.
https://bytecode.com.bd is the best Digital Marketing Firm
Digital Marketing Firm in USA https://bytecode.com.bd
Get Higher Ranking https://bytecode.com.bd
get quality links using https://bytecode.com.bd
- 30% of anchor text should contain Brand Name
When you are trying to make the backlinks natural, then you need to use the Brand Name with the anchor text. For example.
ByteCode – Best Digital Marketing Firm
Digital Marketing Firm ByteCode
Link Building Service ByteCode
ByteCode Content Creation Service
That means, your duty is making the link with the Brand Name and bringing the variations.
- Diverse the keywords with Synonyms and semantic
As you can’t use the exact keywords all the time. For this reason, you can use the synonyms or semantic keyword to make it natural. For example.
Get Digital Marketing
Get Internet Marketing
Digital Marketing Service
Digital Promotional Service
Best Digital Marketing for ranking
- 15% link should be more generic
Yes! It will make the link more natural. Here you will find some unusual words for getting the click. For example.
Check it out
Try it now
That means the words or phrase which will attract the visitors to enter the page but have no keyword.
5. Do On-Page SEO Properly
On-page SEO is the life of content. Without it, you can’t do anything for ranking the page. Google will treat it as spammy material. Backlinks help to rank the page, but without the right on-page SEO or formatting, Google will not take it as natural or helpful. So, you will not get the rank. On the other hand, you can get the penalty for doing Off-page SEO of a null or unoptimized page. To make the process easier, I’m pointing some must need on-page SEO steps here.
- Eye-Catching Titles or Headlines: Titles or Headlines are used to describe the full content in a sentence. Search Engine gives the importance here too. So, generate an Eye-Catching title and keep the keywords here.
- Meta Descriptions: Meta Descriptions is the words which stay below the titles and URL. If you use the keywords and right call to actions here, it increases CTR as well as Google considers it for ranking well.
- Heading Tags and Formatting: If you write the content only without formatting Google will think it as spammy words. Undoubtedly, Google understands the content, and when it crawls the content, it keeps in consideration about Heading tag, Bold or Italic words. So, use heading tag (h1…..h6) to organize the content. Surely, it will help the readers to understand the content appropriately. Don’t forget to use bullet point for better understanding.
- Clean URLs: Someone don’t give importance here. If you want to make the URLs neat and clean, avoid the date or category in the URL. Try to use the titles or keywords only.
- Images Titles and ALT tag: We know the importance of visual content for ranking the page. But if you don’t use a specific title or ALT tag, it will not add value to your content. So, always add the titles and ALT tag with the related words.
- At least 50 Pages of Content: Only the content can make the page attractive, and Google likes unique content for ranking. At the same time, you need to generate lengthy content which is informative and descriptive. Try to write up to 1000 words to attract the search engine to rank your page.
- Avoid Duplicate Content: It is very necessary. You can’t do anything with the duplicate content. So, remove it as early as possible or rewrite the content for attending in the competition.
- Sitemap submission: Sitemap tells the search engine when you make any changes or adding any content or page. For this reason, it is must need to inspire the search engine crawling your page.
- Yoast SEO for WordPress: Yoast SEO is the plugin in WordPress CMS, and for taking care of on-page SEO this single plugin can do a lot of work. It checks the content for on-page SEO and provides a signal. For this reason, you have no chance to miss anything. At the same time, it creates the sitemap and helps to get analytical data.
This is mandatory. If you think you need the clear concept of on-page SEO, you can check this page of ByteCode.
6. Avoid 5 tricky SEO mistakes
Sometimes, you feel tired when you are not getting desired results. At the same, you may be leaving your site for watching good results. Quitting or leaving is not good at all for keeping your site evergreen. So, don’t do or think the below things.
- They don’t analyze the competitors: In some cases, you may take links from different sources. But you are not getting the actual results or not getting the rank on the first page. On the other hand, you don’t know what’s happening. For this reason, you may want to quit. But you will make the great mistake. Most of the cases, for not analyzing the page or competitors accurately, you don’t get the top ranking. So, analyze all the website on the first page and make a plan of how much backlinks actually need to get the top rank.
- Removing or canceling the links before 3 months: In some cases, you may think you have purchased or placed the links pointing your page. But 20% of the cases the owner can remove your links. For this reason, you are not getting the desired rank. Google will not count any link as juice younger than 3 months.
- High Use of Exact Match Anchors Text: You have got the backlinks, and you should get the rank. But you are not getting it. For this reason, you need to check all the backlinks again. You may use the Exact Match Anchors which can infect your page. On the other hand, your linking page may not be qualities. So, always check the things which can affect a page.
- Be social: Social media is the place which Google likes a lot. It does not give any direct boost to rank your page. But engagement on the social media is very efficient for ranking of the page. So, do share your content on the most popular social media. At the same time, make available the social sharing button to get sharing with the readers.
- Don’t sit, go forward with the new strategy to keep the rank: Suppose, you have got the rank, and you are getting the proper response from the page. At the same time, dollars are also coming in your pocket. So, you are leaving by keeping it alone. But most of the cases, it brings worst things. You need to take care or need to build new links or sharing on the social media. Otherwise, any new site can outrank you as well as you can be affected by any recent algorithm changes of Google. So, work smartly, not hard and don’t sit in comfort always.
7. Depends on organic traffic
Organic traffic is the best way to grow your website. It will not even get penalized so easily. If you are not getting proper organic traffic, it may occur for the below reasons.
- Your Content Is Low Quality: If you generate a lot of content with low quality, it will not add value. Google will not count it as valuable. At the same time, the readers will be bored. It will not increase engagement. For this reason, it can decrease the amount of traffic day by day.
- A keyword is not highly valued: If you choose a keyword is most saturated, or the competitions are very high, it can be a tough process to get the top rank. That means you will not get desired traffic. In this case, you need to go with low competitive long tail keywords.
- Your Site Speed it low: Your site speed is a significant factor to bring the traffic. If your website takes more than 3 seconds to load, you can lose half of your traffic. At the same time, maintaining a mobile-friendly website with high speed can bring massive traffic.
- You are hit with recent Google Algorithm changes: Do you know Google has not published any new algorithm update and your site is not affected by it? You should check this if you see the massic decrease in the traffic.
- Your working process is not natural: If you follow any black hat ways or doing something which is not suitable for your site, you can see the major drop in your total traffic. For this reason, you should take care here.
8. Get backlinks from Diverse sources
I have told you before the importance of getting the backlinks with different anchors text. At the same time, it is also most valuable to bring the backlinks from the various sources. Getting the one or two backlinks from the different website is good rather than getting a lot of backlinks from one or two websites. It adds more value. On the other hand, it reacts as juice and receives the high authority of your website. For this reason, try to get backlinks from different sources including directory, forum or web pages.
9. Budget Planning
Is it possible to get the results without proper planning on the budget? As you are doing the digital business, you need to make a clear-cut budget to get the actual rank. Otherwise, you will swim in the water; you will get the bank.
Do you know where are you sailing the boat?
If you think Digital Business means building the website and getting the sales, you are living in the fool’s world. You need a proper plan for spending the money and getting the results. If you own the boat and sail it knowing nothing where will you go? Do you know if you are in the river, sea or ocean? Considering the place and industry, you have to change the budget, and here Digital business is very critical. Everyone is not getting the success.
SEO and Content is the Core Investment for Digital Business
Maybe you have heard you will invest in your digital business, but don’t know where you should spend it. Especially, as digital business anything which is running and getting the customer, you have to research a lot of places to get the rank. For this reason, you have to know in which place you have to invest most for ranking or getting the quick results. Otherwise, you will fail.
Others are also trying to outrank you
You have to remember always; a digital business is a global niche. From all over the world a lot of persons are trying for doing well and making their business profitable and getting the first rank on Google. For this reason, you have to become innovative.
Rely on Data and Analytics
In the digital business, you can get all the data and techniques from your competitors. So it is easier to take the challenges. If you do not know about the process, you will not get any significant results. So, always make the budget depending on the data and analytics.
10. Good UI/UX for better SEO
UI (User Interface) and UX (User Experience) both are necessary to get the trust and reliable visitors in your business. At the same time, Google loves it also. Google tells in the guideline to make the website crawlable and easy to understand for all. So, creating a website by considering it is very necessary to get the top ranking.
On the other hand, you have to enrich visual content on the page to attract the visitors and getting the natural backlinks. If you present yourself as a brand, you need to create a great website with Good UI and UX. Important to realize, don’t forget to make the website SEO friendly.
11. Track the results/Positions
If you are doing SEO and generating high-quality content regularly, and getting the traffic also. Is it enough for doing good for ranking on the first page always on Google. I will tell, No. If you want to rank your most of the content on the first page of Google, you need to track the results or position of data and analytics. That means you have to know why your content is ranking.
If you can explain it itself, then you can stay in that place for a long time. If you do not why are your staying in the first place of the first page, can you stay here? Your competitors can easily outrank you. For this reason, it is your duty to analyze the data and talk or think anything depending on it.
12. Take help from an SEO experts or Firm
Most of the time, you can’t meet all the above criteria or you can make the fault when building your website. For this reason, if you are getting the top ranking on Google. At the same time, you are getting massive traffic; henceforth you should take the help of any SEO experts or Firm for checking the health of your sites.
On the other hand, if you are not getting the desired results and trying a lot, you need the consultancy of any experts person or Firm. They can support you for pointing the fault in your work or website. Then surely, you can easily get to ranking on Google.
13. Keep in mind this 5 things for top ranking
I have discussed all the important factors at the above point. At the same time, you should follow some matters to get the top ranking on Google always.
- Surrounds Your Links With Content: As backlinks are the biggest reasons for content writing, you need to get the links where encompasses the content. That means you should not bring any links with little content or null content.
- Get links from Quality Page: A link from the quality page is the future of your site. So getting the link from the quality place is important rather than getting a lot of link from spammy sites or page.
- Update your Blog Regularly: Though you can get the rank with a big amount of links, the future will always stay on the content. So, publishing post regularly is very good for ranking on Google. It takes Google as a good sign of your site. It gets the authority very quickly.
- Make the Brand: Google loves the brand. If you can treat your blog as a brand, it will always help you to rank any content. Even newly published content with zero links can get the first-page rank. For this reason, making you an authority is essential for ranking in the top positions.
- Be Exceptional: It is not any rules for ranking your sites, but it can help you to serve the digital for a long time. In general, we try to do all the same thing for getting the rank. But if you study and research, you can bring some exceptional things. It will make a lot of trusted readers on your site which will increase the engagement always by social sharing or comment.
Still, have questions in mind? Or want to get a call from us?
Just fill-up the contact form or call us at +88 01716 988 953 or +88 01913 189 378 to get a free consultancy from our expert or you can directly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We would be happy to answer you.
ByteCode’s Exclusive Services
Wrapping it now…
Finally, I am at the finishing point. It is true, getting top ranking on Google is so tough. But if you follow the right tactics in the proper way, you will get the first position. For this reason, you have to rely on data and analytics. The person who can research a lot he is the hero in the digital world. If you get the article helpful, share it on the social media. If needs any help make comment on the below section. Thanks in advance.