The fact is you are walking with your half of the possibilities without Mobile Optimization. Maybe you are thinking you have heard about mobile optimization before but do not know why you have to go for it or how can you go with it.
The researchers show that if your website takes time more than 3 seconds on a mobile device, you will lose 57% of your potential customers. At the same time, if the shopping cart and UX are not mobile optimized, you will lose other 30% of your customers. For this reason, you need to think to active your another hand for growing sales and getting the most potential place for online users.
I will show you why the experts are predicting to get ready your website for mobile users. On the other hand, you need to think why you should invest here and how can you engage your visitors with the optimized website which is different from Desktop users. Will you go with Responsive Design or AMP? (Check AMP Tutorial from here)
Still in confusion?
I will discuss why your website needs mobile optimization. At the same time, you will get some ways and case study according to the reasons for it.
10 Reasons Your Website Needs Mobile Optimization:
Researchers have obtained mobile users will increase in 2020, and it will be near about 2.8 billion. Even it will be tough to find out anyone who is not using a mobile phone. With this in mind, if you are doing digital business and want to generate more leads then you have to consider mobile optimization for the below reasons.
Important: You can check if the website is mobile friendly and optimized for mobile from this tools of Google.
1. Mobiles Users Have Time
In general, when a user passes the time on mobile he/she has the time for surfing the internet. They come here to know something, or they are taking information for their next purchase. It does not mean desktop users are not buying anything or not doing any service. Comparatively, mobile users use the mobile when they are free enough. For this reason, they can take the decision quickly, and they give more time here. Important to realize, you need to optimize the page as user-friendly to attract them where comes the terms Mobile Optimization.
2. Reduce Bounce Rate
As the mobile users are passing the idle time in most of the cases, they are ready to take the information. I have seen when I am outside, I am using the mobile phone 99% of the cases, and then I read the review or passing the time by watching the quality of the product I want to buy in this month. For this reason, in the home or outside we have the quality time when we are ready to surf online and taking the entertainment as well as meeting the necessity. For this reason, if you design the website with the excellent user interface and the article is fantastic, surely the users will not leave you. Ultimately, the bounce rate will reduce. So, you are optimizing following the SEO Strategy.
3. Mobile Users Buy More
Researchers show that mobile users are ready to buy something. They are prepared to spend for more than one product. For this reason, if you can work for them with quality service and if you can happy them with your review and products they are waiting to become a customer of you. Here, you have to consider the mobile users are buying more item than desktop users. Important to realize, they buy the product which price modules are low. On the other hand, tablet users spend more than the mobile users. So, take a look here also.
4. Reflects the Brand
As mobile users are increasing daily, so if you optimize the page considering the audiences, it will increase the brand value. Even some users from desktop computer “cart-on” from the PC and finish buying from the mobile when they are in the free mode. So, if they do not get your business perfect on the little view, they may not accept the deal. For this reason, for representing the brand with the vast customers work for mobile optimization. It will surely add value and give you results for the lifetime.
5. Increases Dwell Time
People are spending more time on their mobile phone. Most of the users who have no computer and or not fit with the PC, they are also using the smartphone. So, you are getting a lot of audience from the mobile. At the same time, mobile users are spending their free time with productivity. With this in mind, if you can increase the content quality and if it is in the perfect mobile view, it will improve the Dwell Time. So, consider the issues to outrank on the Google Rankbrain algorithm.
6. Google Give Priority to Mobile Users
In a blog post of Google Engineers have declared that Google is giving more priority to the mobile indexing. If the page is mobile optimized, it will be indexed faster than the desktop view. Ultimately, the overall trust ratio will increase. On the other hand, you can be featured on the Google News. If your page is responsive and most of your competitors are not, you can get the featured snippets or rich snippets easily for the mobile users. Even it can happen quickly on the desktop computer.
7. Half of the Web Traffic from Mobile
The mobile users are increasing rapidly over the last years. Even now more than 50% of the readers are coming from the mobile phone. Google has confirmed that. For this reason, you will get more view and engagement from the mobile users. If you have the readymade mobile optimization page and if it is perfect for the user interface, you can capture half of the web traffic which will ridiculously increase the web traffic and CTR.
8. More Social Engagement
Audiences from the mobile phone are very social, and they interact with the social media including Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn. They will surely share your content if they get it helpful and authentic and need to know of their circles. It will increase engagement. After all, they will convert as the lead at a time. So, if you build the page with mobile optimization, it will increase the social identity of your business.
9. Everyone on the mobile
If you look at your side or if you see your family or friends, you will find a lot of them who are not using the PC most of the time. But they are using the mobile phone for their necessary work. Surely, it is an excellent point to transfer your business to the mobile phone. Even the users will increase than your imagination.
Important: Do you know how to build an App business? You can check the complete guideline on building App Business.
10. Advertisers Like Mobile Users
The advertisers need the lead, and they love the quality traffic. With the mobile users. They get sufficient response, and so they want to invest more here. So, if you are making a resource, you can take the advantages of the concern by transferring the website into mobile-ready. You can create Mobile Optimized page to target the audience and to get more targeted ads on the content.
Different ways to optimize your site for mobile
When you want to adapt the screen size with the best UI and UX, mobile optimization is the first thing you can do. It will increase the mobile visibility by reducing the page size and pixels combination. With this in mind, you should depend on it for a faster website on the mobile as well as on the desktop. Researchers are showing that mobiles users are 1.2 billion and it is increasing daily. For this reason, you have to consider the things.
i. Create Fluid Layouts: You will find a lot of screen sizes considering different devices. For optimizing for mobile you have to ensure it. Here fluid layouts work fine. In the fluid layouts, you will define the screen size on percentages, not the pixels. For this reason, without losing the quality, compatibility High Disk Usage or size you can fix it according to the device screen. Important to realize, the elements will be no change. With this in mind, the high professionals like it for building standard layouts for the webpage.
ii. Increase Functionality: If your website increases the functionality, it will improve engagement. The use of navigations menu, share button or add to cart can make the page innovative. You need to add advanced search options or currency converter to give the inside of the page. You have to also select where you are using the buttons and showing the elements.
iii. Identify Users: By researching the previous data and the behavior of the users will define how will you design the page. That means consider the step the users are following. Are they interested in the informative contents or just want to read the review and want to buy products. Design the page by considering the users. Always target to add the creative call to actions and add similar comparison table to make easy to capture.
iv. Design for Touch: As mobile users will use the fingers instead of mouse pointers for discovering the webpage, you have to make the menus, call to actions or internal link available with smooth and easy surf. With attention to, the UI will be depending on the touch. Surely, it will add value to users engagement.
v. Make Accessible of all the contents:
vi. Use Compression Tools:
vii. Human Interface Guidelines:
Still, have questions in mind? Or want to get a call from us?
Just fill-up the contact form or call us at +88 01927 711 980 to get a free consultancy from our expert or you can directly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We would be happy to answer you.
ByteCode’s Exclusive Services
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Creation
- Web Development
- Affiliate Website
- Brand Promotion
- Other Services
- Our Courses
Wrapping it now…
Are you concerned about the mobile users for your business? You can share your thoughts with us. Hope if you have got the article helpful and if you want to overcome the future SEO trends it is the best time to convert your business to the mobile. I will be happy if you share your opinions from the comment section. Thanks in advance. 🙂READ MORE
Whenever you are going to start new plan and strategy for your company, you need a specific budget. The same things are applicable for Digital Marketing. A realistic budget plan can reduce the cost or overspending. The marketing plan can be more authentic, and you can grow your sales 300%. At the same time, if you see any strategists are not working, then you can easily implement the alternative plan from your Digital Marketing Budget. Surely, it will reduce the amount of risk, and you can set up an actual roadmap or efficient Digital Marketing Strategy Framework. For this reason, it can give you return on your entire investment according to your budget.
Most of the cases, all the entrepreneurs include the upcoming activities into the plan but they do not make the goals of spending by researching the market. With this in mind, they fail to calculate their investment after passing a couple of years, and they get overspending in some unnecessary places or events which can affect all over the company. Significantly, the plan and strategies can help to overcome the worst days or the small loss, but if they do so in the next year, it can create the vast gap in the company. With this in mind, if you are reading this article, you should prepare yourself to make an actual roadmap or Digital Marketing Budget for your business.
Notably, I will share some free template where you can make the plan. It will help you to reduce the time and will give you a clear concept of spending and generate the revenue from the Budget plan. I will recommend finishing this article before starting making your Digital Marketing Budget for your company. The post will give you the complete sense of where you should spend and where not. So Let’s begin to learn.
How to plan Budget for Digital Marketing?
The guideline is about planning for Digital marketing Budget accurately. It is not only a free online Template or so-called motivational speech; it’s a roadmap for building the proper budget sheet and where you should spend and where not. It will significantly reduce the cost and improve your business for generating sales.
1. Determine your Marketing Goals
First of all, you need to determine your specific goals. It will be what you want and what you are expecting from your marketing strategy. You have to control yourself to make it realistic and what is possible to achieve in a specified period. For example, What is your marketing demand for a year or month. Specify it with the starting of the journey and researching your previous experience and present market conditions.
Here you need to identify what was your fault for achieving the goals and what you have learned. With the perspectives of it make the goals achievable and targetting the future. Arrange the meetings or discussion session and hear from the experts or who are working in those fields. Your Marketing Goals will get more stability when you can implement the combination of previous experience and present marketing condition. At the same time, if you can take help from the experienced persons, it will be more efficient. For this reason, take time and establish your marketing goals for your company.
2. Identify Annual Marketing Budgets
At the beginning of the time, you have a lot of work for your business. In this time, you need to keep more budgets on marketing. The time will pass, and the number of marketing budgets will increase, but the percentage of lose will decrease. By researching on the big company, we get they reinvest at least 10% of their revenue. If you are at the initial level, you have to invest from your central investment here to promote your company, products or service. For this reason, make a super productive budget to generate maximum output. At the same time, you need to divide the total annual budgets into months. It will help you to implement it effectively.
In some cases, we make the budgets carefully and here has no problem. When comes the implementation it does not work for lack of human resources or leadership quality. With this in mind, you have to take care here also. To point out, I have told to examine the competitors in your market and take help of the experts to take the overall strategy. You know what should you do for gaining the success and making the year memorable in your company. Additionally, the experienced person can support you make the plan, strategy, and budgets more productive. In particular, you have to discover how and who can do this. The overall concepts tell, make a specific annual and monthly budgets.
3. Select Budget Categories Carefully
This is the important section as you have to select the budget categories. You need to decide where you should spend more and where you should keep the touch with the single or slow marketing. That means, your company will try the most probable place and then from research or suggestions from the experts you have to invest more in the priority place. For example, you need to check if the “Old School” method of Marketing is bringing output for you. At the same time, if the digital ways including Content Marketing, Product Marketing is the best for you.
It is essential to keep your business all the places, and you need to spend more where you will get the returns more. When you can reach your business most of the areas according to your needs, you can gain reputation. Ultimately, it will bring more brand and brands means sales. On the other hand, you need some real-time cash. So, you have to follow some marketing methods which will give you instant leads. For example, Public Relations, Events. Notably, you have to keep satisfied with your employees as well. Take care the areas to make the marketing budget efficient.
- Paid Advertising: This is the traditional ways of Marketing, and it works. If you are working in a niche-specific market or your primary target is local clients, then it works. The most effective methods of direct ads are TV, Print Media, Social Media Advertising and PPC. You can specify it as Outbound Marketing. In some cases, your target customers may stay here, and they may feel interested. So, awareness building or why they need this service/product can generate your customer here. If your niche is Digital Service, then it works to bring some potential leads from here. So, when making the annual budgets take care of direct Paid Advertising to make the plan profitable.
- Digital Products, Software, and Design: You will plan some works which may need to finish by hiring freelancers. At the same time, you need to buy digital products, software for promoting the service or doing the work. On the other hand, you need to manage stock photos or videos. You can refer it making the brand. When making the plan for annual budgets, you need to make it available. You may not need all the things, but some of the products or tools are necessary for you to do Digital Marketing. So include it in your budgets considering your company.
- Website Maintenance: For digital marketing, you need to maintain a website. If you have a website already, you have to make budgets for maintenance or redesign of the site. On the other hand, if you are new then keep the development cost. You have to consider the annual or monthly cost of hosting, domain or theme renewal. At the same time, if you have any paid service integrated into the website you have to care for paying the bill. In some cases, you will also need an employee to maintain/update it regularly if you are not tech savvy or do not want to do this himself.
- Content Writing and Marketing: Content Writing, Designing or Creating is one of the biggest parts of Digital Marketing. It can be Article, Image or Video and even the apps for promoting your service or product. You have to invest a lot of your budgets here for making the brand and doing the other marketing work. You may outsource some tasks here from the freelancers to reduce the cost. Never consider of writing the content or other formats of content promotion, because it will bring the reputation and in the digital marketing it is the key products for you.
- Public Relations: In the digital or traditional marketing it is the basement of initial growth or generating sales for a company. If you are doing smart work for selling the products or service, it is necessary to maintain public relations, Reputation Management or Events. You can apply words of mouth here for growing your business. On the other hand, it is necessary to make the brand. You can get direct sales for PR marketing or Reputation Management. In the digital marketing, Reputation Management works as like giants which are necessary for increasing the sales.
- Product Marketing: When you are launching a new product or want to bring a new edition of any service or product, you can arrange press releases or events. It can promote the products as well as you can increase the Public Relations. At the same time, you will get some newspaper are covering your service or business which will impact the reputation management and to grow the brands. For every company, it is necessary to maintain the log for increasing the sales.
- Events: Events are the great way to communicate the fellow minded persons. At the same time, it creates more visibility of your business into social media or Press Releases. You can earn as a speaker if you think you are experts in the niche. On the other hand, you can promote your business here to bring targetted sales. No matter what is your niche but it can bring huge reputation and deals if you can continue it on a regular basis. You do not need to do it in every week but engaging with particular events can help you to keep in touch and to make the footprint on the places and mind.
- Employee Training or Salaries: When you are making the plan of annual budgets you have to remember the needs of increasing the qualities of your team. For this reason, you can arrange training with the attendance of the experts, and it will ensure the quality of the team member. On the other hand, keep the incentive for good performance. It will inspire the team to do more work. Never forget ensuring salaries of the employee at the right time. If they are happy, you will get the proper revenue from them.
- Assign the Budgets in each Area of Promotion: You will get some other areas of marketing depending on the niche, industry, and location. Consider it to participate by researching on your competitor. Be creative and do not do the things that others are doing only. Generate ideas which can make your company profitable. Make yourself updated with the latest technology and introduce the company to the technical ways to lead the future.
4. Use Marketing Template and select the Goals
Sometimes, you can feel hesitation to make the budgets properly dividing the month or categories. For this reason, I will share some free template which will help you to make the Digital Marketing Budgets accurately. On the other hand, it will support you to forget anything. Additionally, it will save some time for you.
- Simple Marketing Budgets
- Marketing Budget Plan
- Event Budget
- Quarterly Marketing Budget
- Annual Marketing Budget
- Channel Marketing Budget
- Product Marketing Budget
- Digital Marketing Budget
- Content Marketing Budget
- Social Media Marketing Budget
- Website Budget
- Public Relations Budget
- Create a Marketing Budget in Smartsheet
You will get the above essential Digital Marketing Template from here (SmartSheet). Now download the free excel template, and you will get the separate template for each category which will help you to make the smart annual Digital Marketing Budgers for your company.
Some essential works you must do for Digital Marketing Budgets
Digital Marketing is an on-going process. So before starting Digital Marketing Budgets, you have to think the below things to make it results driven. Otherwise, you will promote, but nothing will come. In this case, ensure the below jobs or keep the budgets of the strategists to make the promotion engaging.
1. Make sure your website is ready for marketing
A well-optimized and simply navigated website is perfect for marketing. You need the unique logo and design of the website. At the same time, you have to ensure if the website is mobile friendly. If you have implemented AMP on the website for targetting the maximum mobile visitors. You have to take care of security and fast loading of the website. For this reason, you need to optimize the website carefully. On the other hand, if the website is showing any results with 404 error, it is the time to fix it now. If the website is indexing all the content accurate. If you have implemented the right call to actions to make the website leads driven. You have to remember that Inbound Marketing is a way where you need to make the website user interactive and it is the great way to ensure the website up to date.
2. Ensure Your Website is SEO Optimized
If you want the traffic from the search engine, you have to take right on-page SEO or Off-page SEO optimization for your website. You need to make your website SEO friendly. Take care if you have submitted the sitemap on the popular search engine for tracking the results. Additionally, you need to make the website easily accessible to keep updated with the algorithm of Google Rankbrain. Make sure you are using the social sharing buttons and well-optimized visual content. Overall make the website minimal and drive the great call to actions to generate the leads.
3. Develop Social Content Strategy
It is important as like developing the content for your website. Social media is the amazing platform for driving traffic and targeted sales for your business. In this case, you need to plan to create social media content which will be more interesting and engaging. That means you have to take care of Social Media Marketing for increasing the visibility and making the brands as well as generating sales.
4. Digital Marketing – Be Everywhere
In the initial level, it is not so easy to go everywhere. But you have to make the plan of two or three years to work with the most of the available places to keep the name of your business. Some of the areas may be unnecessary for you, but it can ensure good brand, and you can get real-time backlinks for boosting the business. For this reason, you have to take care here and keep the most available places in your annual budgets.
5. Take help of Experts and Redesign the Goals
I inspire to meet the experts who are already working for someone as a Digital Marketer in your sector or similar industry. It helps to know the path or future clearly. It may support you to see the work plan who are already working in the industry. Someone feel hesitation if they should do it. I have seen it works very good to make the goals time-consuming.
Still, have questions in mind? Or want to get a call from us?
Just fill-up the contact form or call us at +88 01716 988 953 or +88 01927 711 980 to get a free consultancy from our expert or you can directly email us at email@example.com We would be happy to answer you.
ByteCode’s Exclusive Services
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Creation
- Web Development
- Affiliate Website
- Brand Promotion
- Other Services
- Our Courses