Customer service is an integral part of our Company and should not be seen as an extension of it. A company’s most vital asset is its customers. Without them, we would not and could not exist in business. When we satisfy our customers, they help us to grow and business by contacting with their friends and associates.
- We provide help and advice to our customers using our expert team;
- We communicate with our customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face;
- We invest and solve customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems.
- We handle customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a security issue or a customer being taken ill;
- We issue refunds or compensation to customers;
- We keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers;
- We analyse statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service our organisation is providing;
- We produce written information for customers, often involving the use of computer packages/software;
- We learn about our organisation’s products or services and keep up to date with changes and many more.
Some ByteCode’s Testimonials are given below: